Ho lasciato vincere il diavolo
I let the devil win: a goat cheese, two glasses of Primitivo and eight hours of sleep
Yesterday I let the devil in me win.
To hell with it.
With the diet without gluten, without dairy and without nightshades (Solanum).
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
I was feeling good. So I thought: when you feel this good, you should make the most of it and keep on feeling better.
I had some French cheese: a Chèvre d’Anjou cendré, an ash-coated goat cheese bought at Aldi, with two glasses of Primitivo di Puglia that was not expensive, a few euros, maybe five. Then I took melatonin from Etos, a Dutch drugstore.
I swear: I slept eight hours. I did not get up during the night because of my tinnitus, which is normally terrible, extremely loud — over 55 decibels at 7,000 Hz since 2005, after my poisoning by fluoroquinolone antibiotics. I almost had sweet dreams.
Reacties